Thursday, December 4, 2008

Elder Snelgrove is coming home!


I wanted my 100th post to be something really special so here goes...
My little brother, Matt, is coming home from his mission December 20th (our 6th anniversary)! He has been serving in the San Antonio Texas mission for the last 2 years! He is such a special brother to me. When I was little I would pray and pray for a little baby brother. My primary teacher told my mother that Heavenly Father does not deny the prayers of little children... she was right! My little brother was born not to long after. He has been a great example to me and my family. He is a hard worker and is always in tune with the spirit. I can't wait to see him!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

That is INSANE! I can't believe it has already been 2 years. I wonder how the mission has changed him!?!?
Give him a hug for Collin and I!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

That is great! My brother leaves in May and I'm already nervous for the goodbye. It will be hard to say goodbye, but such an great thing at the same time.

katierasmussen said...

How excititng and just in time for Christmas! What a wonderful present!

MattSnelgrove said...

Lisa,
Thank you so much for all the things you have done for me in my life. You are the PREFECT big sister. I love you so much.

MattSnelgrove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

WHAT THE!!! Already! Gosh I can't wait for the wedding, I'll let Amy know!