Friday, December 12, 2008

Before we go...

Cohen is 3 months old! We are so excited to have him in our family! He has brought us both so much happiness!
Here are some things Cohen loves:
  • He loves bath time
  • He loves to talk to us in the morning when we come to get him
  • He loves to sit in daddy's hands and balance
  • He loves to push off his legs and bend backwards
  • He love to look at our fan...they are friends!

Cohen has learned to:

  • roll over

Cohen first:

  • first giggle December 1, 2008
  • first kiss (last night at the ward Christmas party with Brooklyn Wood) December 11, 2008

4 comments:

April said...

You guys have a fun time, we are super jealous.
Thanks again for letting Mckinley come over for a few minutes today.

Unknown said...

Hooray back we haven't had dinner in too long!!

Jill Skouson said...

Hi Lisa! I've lurked around on your blog a time or two and figured I should probably make a comment. Making a comment makes me feel like less of a stalker :) Cohen is so cute. I love checking in to see the beautiful pictures of him. George and I have a blog too but we just made it private. If you want to check it out, send me an email so I can invite you.
jillskouson@gmail.com

Natalie said...

Cohen is so big! Look how good he can hold his head up! Love him!