Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Monday, March 7, 2011
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Miss D lives in my neighborhood. She is so beautiful and super sweet! She was the perfect model! We had a blast! Thanks again.
I wanted to do a picture that had a similar feel to a painting I love...you may have seen the movie Girl With a Pearl Earring. It is based of the Vermeer painting done in 1666.
Posted by email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org at 2:19 PM
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Our baby is 5 months today. I'm having a hard time believing it! When Cohen was a baby I couldn't wait for each new phase...but with Zander it's just different I want him to stay a baby.
- Zander is getting better with tummy time. It doesn't last very long but he is getting stronger. Sometimes he gets so mad that he is on his tummy he decides to roll over. He hasn't rolled over from back to front and I'm assuming it's because he hates being on his tummy.
- Zander still hates clothes going over his head.
- he loves watching his brother and T.V.
- He watches us eat like he is ready for food (we start rice cereal tonight)
- Baby Zan is a pretty good sleeper although he is not on a set schedule.
- He is one of the most easy going babies I have ever seen.
- He loves reaching for things and exploring them with his mouth.
- Zander has the cutest laugh but you have to work hard for it.
- We still get comments about his crazy hair...and comments from friends and family that he is starting to look more like his brother.
Posted by email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org at 9:44 AM