Our baby is 5 months today. I'm having a hard time believing it! When Cohen was a baby I couldn't wait for each new phase...but with Zander it's just different I want him to stay a baby.
- Zander is getting better with tummy time. It doesn't last very long but he is getting stronger. Sometimes he gets so mad that he is on his tummy he decides to roll over. He hasn't rolled over from back to front and I'm assuming it's because he hates being on his tummy.
- Zander still hates clothes going over his head.
- he loves watching his brother and T.V.
- He watches us eat like he is ready for food (we start rice cereal tonight)
- Baby Zan is a pretty good sleeper although he is not on a set schedule.
- He is one of the most easy going babies I have ever seen.
- He loves reaching for things and exploring them with his mouth.
- Zander has the cutest laugh but you have to work hard for it.
- We still get comments about his crazy hair...and comments from friends and family that he is starting to look more like his brother.