Monday, September 19, 2011
Our little guy is not so little anymore. One day after his birthday bash at "the Zoo" Cohen turned 3. I think he was a little confused when he woke up to balloons in his room because he had the birthday party the night before but he quickly warmed up to the idea that it was his special day. After a waffle breakfast with a 3 on top (he is crying because the whipped cream three had raspberries on it) we opened gifts and went to school with treats for his friends. We came home and went to his friend Reese's party for a water balloon fight. When we came home there was his cadillac parked in the garage with a sheet over it. Dustin and I got ready with the cameras (mine was without a memory card) to capture his excitement. He was happy but was over the moon like we thought he would be. Here he is taking Zander for a spin. We had a family dinner and Cohen had cake so we could sing to him. I think he likes being three!
Posted by email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org at 1:17 PM
Friday, September 2, 2011
We tried to recreate some pictures we have of Cohen...as you can see it didn't really work. Lighting was very different. These boys are different.
- Cohen loved big people food...Zander is fine sticking to the soft stuff.
- Cohen hated to cuddle as a baby...Zander will snuggle every once in a while.
- Cohen army crawled as soon as he could....Zander just started a few weeks ago.
- Cohen was always moving...Zander is more content to relax.
- Cohen had a two small strips of hair until about 5 months...Zander has had 4 trims since birth.
- Cohen is more outgoing....Zander is more shy.
- Cohen hates to be messy...Zander screams when you wipe his face.
They both love to sleep on their tummies.
Both smile at everyone...and rarely cry over nothing.
Both have their dad's jaw and build
Posted by email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org at 9:54 AM