Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Thursday, July 7, 2011
I just celebrated another birthday...the last of my twenties. I have to be honest I'm a little shocked that my twenties are almost over. I have done some great things in the last 9 years but I feel like there is more I want to accomplish so I'm making a list of 29 things to do before I turn the big 30. I don't have my list completed so please send me ideas if you have any.
p.s. I took care of number 2 last night at Ruth's Chris....it was seared raw tuna. NASTY!
1. Go on three dates in one day (one with Zander, Cohen, and Dustin)
2. Try a new type of fish
3. go on a hot air balloon ride
4. take a ballroom dance class
5. run a 5k
6. raft the Colorado River
7. hike Timpanogas
8. take a cooking class
9. find an exercise that I enjoy
10. learn a new craft
11. learn to do the splits (dustin voted for this one...i think he thinks i cant do it)
12. read a classic book...I think it will be Pride and Prejudice I love the movie!
13. try 29 new recipes!
14. write down 29 things I like about myself
15. be more spiritual.
16. Try something new with my hair that I have never tried!
as you can see I need some ideas...please send any you have my way.
Posted by email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org at 8:04 AM
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Zander is 9 months today...life goes by too fast. I never know what to say on these monthly posts. Zander is still not crawling but he is showing interest in starting to move. He can pull himself up on things. He loves to stand and play with toys but needs a spot. He loves the pool and taking baths. He loves baby food. He sleeps through the night almost always.He starts to fake scream when mom and dad leave his sight. Stats to follow...
Posted by email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org at 7:52 AM