I just celebrated another birthday...the last of my twenties. I have to be honest I'm a little shocked that my twenties are almost over. I have done some great things in the last 9 years but I feel like there is more I want to accomplish so I'm making a list of 29 things to do before I turn the big 30. I don't have my list completed so please send me ideas if you have any.
p.s. I took care of number 2 last night at Ruth's Chris....it was seared raw tuna. NASTY!
1. Go on three dates in one day (one with Zander, Cohen, and Dustin)
2. Try a new type of fish
3. go on a hot air balloon ride
4. take a ballroom dance class
5. run a 5k
6. raft the Colorado River
7. hike Timpanogas
8. take a cooking class
9. find an exercise that I enjoy
10. learn a new craft
11. learn to do the splits (dustin voted for this one...i think he thinks i cant do it)
12. read a classic book...I think it will be Pride and Prejudice I love the movie!
13. try 29 new recipes!
14. write down 29 things I like about myself
15. be more spiritual.
16. Try something new with my hair that I have never tried!
as you can see I need some ideas...please send any you have my way.