Friday, February 25, 2011
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Some BIG changes happened this past week! Cohen (for the most part) is potty trained! He went more then five days without having an accident. He tells us BIG POTTY when he needs to go...and he loves picking out his underwear.
Dustin turned a year older on Saturday...we went up to Idaho (or I-HO as Cohen calls it) to celebrate. While we were there we stayed with the Howells, ate Dustin's favorite pizza, went bowling, watched moves, and visited with Grandpa D. We had so much fun. I think he was pretty happy with his presents too!
Zander rolled over from front to back for the first time today!
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com at 10:49 AM
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
Sunday, February 13, 2011
I just went on my friend Mindi's blog and was reminded of a New Years resolution I made. I only made two and one was documenting my boy's lives better. I haven't been doing so hot...so now that it's out there...I'm going to try a little bit harder!
Here are some cute things Cohen has done lately:
- The other morning we were down having breakfast together but Dustin was still upstairs getting ready. Cohen yells up to Dustin...
Dad come sit down! 1........2.......3! (I guess we count a lot!)
- Cohen was having a hard time sleeping one night...I went in and laid down with him. After a while he fell asleep and was tossing and turning so I slowly started to get out of his bed when he woke up. I asked him if he wanted me to go to my bed so he would have more room...he reached up and touched my cheek and said...No mommy stay. So sweet.
- A few weeks ago my dad came into town. I decided to ask Cohen a few questions to show my dad how smart he was getting: Cohen what is your full name?
- Today I was following Dustin in our Higlander...Cohen looked up and asked Dustin where mommy was. He replied that I was right behind them in our car. He paused and said...RACE DAD?
- I loved hearing Cohen say the word Helicopter....he said HELICOP. Then all of the sudden he started saying the full word...they grow so fast.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com at 2:39 PM