Wednesday, February 1, 2012

21 questions (from pinterest)

I saw this activity to do with Cohen on Pinterest the other day so I thought I would try it.

What is something Mommy always says to you?

Cohen: Stop it!

What makes mommy happy?

Cohen: When I listen to you.

What makes mommy sad?

Cohen: When I don’t listen

How does mommy make you laugh?

Cohen: Laughing to daddy

What was mommy like as a child?

Cohen: when you were a little kid you went to nursery and primary in my class and I will pick you up when you sing louder and quieter.

How old is mommy?

Older than me.

How tall is mommy?

Cohen: 3

What does mommy do when you’re not around?

Cohen: Then you don’t need help

What is mommy really good at?

Cohen: teaching

What is mommy not very good at?

Cohen: Doing teacher things.

What does mommy do for her job?

Cohen: You put stuff away.

What is mommy’s favorite food?

Cohen: oranges

What makes you proud of mommy?

Cohen: Christmas

Where is mommy’s favorite place to go?

Cohen: Café Rio

1 comment:

Chelsey Bell said...

So cute!! I'm totally doing that!!!