Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A year ago tomorrow...

Zander was fighting for his life. That week was by far one of the hardest weeks of my life. As this day has been approaching I've been reflecting on some of the things I learned (or was reminded of) during this challenge. I learned to always have a prayer in your heart...because you are never alone. Trust your gut and don't take no for an answer. The power of the priesthood is real and fathers who are worthy bless our families when we need it most. Church hymns and songs can bring strength, comfort, and the spirit faster for to me than anything else. It also made me realize just how lucky I am to be a mom...and that at any second that can be taken away from me. I am so lucky to have a second chance at being Zander's mom.

Love you baby Zan

No comments: