Tuesday, June 7, 2011

C.O.H.E.N



  • C loves Candy, is enrolled in summer Camp, he is taking a toddler Cooking Class and Craves daddy's attention
  • O he is Open to trying new foods, loves to be Outside with his friends
  • H randomly yells Happy Mother's Day! (i love this)
  • E gets Excited to Skype, still loves blue his Elephant
  • N can change from Naughty to Nice in a split second
I just picked Cohen up and I can tell he had a blast. I opened his lunch to see how much he ate. The only thing he ate was his fruit roll up...he is so my son!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Cohen I love you! You are such a sweet boy!

Rach Williams said...

I remember when this little man was born. Where does the time go!?!?!?!?

Chelsey Bell said...

That is so cute! Can't wait till Blakely goes! He is adorable!