Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter



I've decided I need to be better about taking everyday pictures...it's just hard to pull out my big camera all the time. My awesome sister in law filled in my gaps with easter pictures...I'll have to edit this post later. Cohen is starting to understand holidays He went on his first Egg hunt at our friends house. He stood just looking at all the eggs until he realized what was inside! This kid loves candy! We are in so much trouble! We then got together and dyed eggs with the Mealeys. The boys did great minus a large yellow dye spill on Cohen's part. On Easter Sunday we went to church, took naps, and had another hunt and yummy dinner at Nanna and Pappa Rog's house. It was a great Easter!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Such cuties! I have a ton of random pics! I will have to get them to you!