Sunday, August 29, 2010

I need help deciding!








I know some of these are hard to see...but I need help deciding! Baby number two will be photographed by Peekaboo photography just after birth. I wanted to buy two hats for him. These are the two styles Dustin and I like. Here is where I need your help!
The first hat will be in grey and cream...but all cream bill or just the trim?
The second hat...should I match his room (basically the first one) or do a fall color scheme adding green to the hat (since he will be born in October)?


6 comments:

Whitney said...

I love the ones with buttons.

Natalie said...

The first one, I like just the trim in cream. The second one I would match his room!
Can't wait for him to get here!

Iliana said...

I like grey with just the cream trim. Darling. And I vote no green with the second one. Good luck!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I vote for the bill to be all cream. Also, have you seen those hats that have an owl face? Oh Lisa they are to die for.

lyndsey said...

Hey Lisa, I saw your blog and those are all so cute. Just a heads up though....Katie at Peekaboo has a whole bin full of the cutest hats you have ever seen that she will let you use. Just an FYI for you! :)

Anonymous said...

You could do both! I like the first one, but who knows maybe your baby will come out like Bowdy and be too small for all the hats I got him. : ) CAn't wait to see him! He and Bowdy will be little friends!