Sunday, August 29, 2010

I need help deciding!








I know some of these are hard to see...but I need help deciding! Baby number two will be photographed by Peekaboo photography just after birth. I wanted to buy two hats for him. These are the two styles Dustin and I like. Here is where I need your help!
The first hat will be in grey and cream...but all cream bill or just the trim?
The second hat...should I match his room (basically the first one) or do a fall color scheme adding green to the hat (since he will be born in October)?


6 comments:

Whitney said...

I love the ones with buttons.

Natalie said...

The first one, I like just the trim in cream. The second one I would match his room!
Can't wait for him to get here!

Iliana said...

I like grey with just the cream trim. Darling. And I vote no green with the second one. Good luck!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I vote for the bill to be all cream. Also, have you seen those hats that have an owl face? Oh Lisa they are to die for.

lyndsey and joey said...

Hey Lisa, I saw your blog and those are all so cute. Just a heads up though....Katie at Peekaboo has a whole bin full of the cutest hats you have ever seen that she will let you use. Just an FYI for you! :)

Bowdy and Stephanie said...

You could do both! I like the first one, but who knows maybe your baby will come out like Bowdy and be too small for all the hats I got him. : ) CAn't wait to see him! He and Bowdy will be little friends!