Friday, July 9, 2010

Texas Trip








I have not posted some big events of the summer...this is one. A few weeks ago we traveled with Dustin to Corpus Cristi Texas. Dustin has an office there it was a fun visit because we got to see our good friends the Bakers and my brother Matt. The guys were busy working but we were able to fit in some fun too! Lindy took us to these cool fountains right by the ocean...co loved them. We went to the aquarium, beach, fun restaurants, and of course a little shopping. It was really hot but we had so much fun.


4 comments:

Jenna and Drew said...

Lisa, you're little bump is so cute! You have such a beautiful family. I'm excited for you guys to have another boy! Congratulations!

Brad and Michelle Peterson said...

How do you look so good in a swimsuit while your prego! I need tips before we go to the beach in two weeks! Yikes. Looks like fun and that picture of Co is so cute!

Natalie said...

Looks like a great trip! I miss Co when he's gone!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Haha. It's funny because when I asked you if any of the pictures turned out alright I hadn't seen this post. Anyway, it was so fun to spend time with you out there! Even if we did get a little lost! I'm not the best navigator! Anyway, it was great to see you today as well. We need to get together!