- opening things (I know that sounds weird but I always destroy things like cereal boxes)
- remembering important dates (in school I always had to come up with songs or clever ways to remember the dates of things)
- grammar and punctuation (I'd rather draw you a picture)
I wish I liked:
- working out specifically running! (it would be so freeing and runners always have the best bodies)
I wish I had more time for:
- trying new things
- photo shoots that I want to do
Things on my mind:
- why does Great Harvest bread taste so good as toast and grilled cheese but not other types of sandwiches? (was that a run on sentence? you see what I mean!)
- what are the things on the bottom of shoe laces called?
- why do women have to re-invent themselves when they become moms and dads don't?
- If I was on MTV's "MADE" in high school I would have done...I want to be a fashion designer! (I love to design wedding dresses in my head, I used to have sketch books full of them.)