Friday, March 13, 2009

Six Months!

Cohen is 6 months! Time really goes so fast! I can't believe he has been in our family for 1/2 a year! Cohen has his six month check up next Tuesday, so I won't be able to post stats until then!

  • Cohen is sitting up more and more on his own!
  • He is starting to love rice cereal and started veggies last night
  • He loves playing peek-a-boo with mom
  • He loves trying new "stunts" with dad
  • Cohen wore his first tie last Sunday
  • He loves books we read twice a day together
  • Cohen loves baby Einstein

6 comments:

Mandi said...

Holy cow!!! I can't believe that. What a sweet boy!

SnellieFam said...

He is so precious! I can hardly believe he is six months old. The time really does fly!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Happy 6 months Cohen!!!

Natalie said...

So cute! I can't believe our little boys are 6 months! Can't wait for pics next week!

The Hansen Family said...

What's up guys!!!! Looooooong time no see.This is Jake and Emma Hansen.
We've been reading all of your old posts, and it's been a blast. Cohen is such a little stud. Good baby making you guys! :-)
Take Care!

katierasmussen said...

I seriously can't believe he's six months! Oh I wish I could see him. That's such a cute pic. He's darling!