Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Fab 5!


Katie, Keri, Camille, Me, & LJ
The Fab 5!
I stole these pictures and the idea from Katie...she posted the sweetest tribute to the Italy Girls. I tried to steal the slide show too...but I couldn't. This is what she said:
"Exactly 6 years ago to this day I set out on one of the greatest adventures of my life. I knew that I would have an amazing time traveling through Italy, what I didn't know was that would make four of the best friends I've ever had. There were 18 girls that went on the trip and somehow the 5 of us ended up rooming rogether. Almost immediately we become inseparable and the fab 5 was born. We had some of the best times of our lives that summer, traveling through Italy together, seeing the sights, and having adventures! Ever since Italy we have stayed close. We go out to dinner, we've gone to each others weddings, and now we have an annual fab 5 trip to St. George. They are a bright spot in my life and I'm so grateful for their friendships! I love you girls!"
I could not have said it better!

3 comments:

katierasmussen said...

I still can't believe it's been 6yrs. Now we're all married 3 of us have kids and you have one on the way...sooooo crazy! I loved that you and are were so into the art and drama of Italy and could share that together. And don't forget...those bikes weren't made for off roading :)

{lindy baker cakes} said...

How fun that you have such good friends that you can still keep in contact with. I'm the same way and I love it.

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures!